Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Monday, October 6, 2008

Blah

That is how I feel today...blah. It was a gloomy day outside and it made its way inside. Grayson and I just hung out at home today which was a nice change, it seems like we have been a little busy lately.

This weekend we got to spend time as a family, Gray didn't have to work…YEA! On Saturday we went to October Fest in Fredericksburg with a couple that (fingers cross) I hope will turn in to a really good friendship. So far so good! David and Liz are engaged and they too are looking for a couple to hang out with. This was our 3rd time to do something together. Gray and David work together at Academy. It seems like we have a lot in common. I really hope it works…I could use a friend. We had a great day; it was a very relaxing day outside. Grayson was in his element and I was reminded by how blessed I am. God gave Gray and I such an amazing, well behaved baby. He has such a calming nature and I can tell that God is going to use that.


Sunday we started packing for our trip to Washington and Grayson decided to crawl into the suitcase. I think he is ready for the trip too. That evening we took Roscoe (our dog) to the dog park. We haven’t done that since Grayson was born and we all had a good time. Roscoe was so pooped when we left he (and Grayson) slept all the way home.

Sorry my writing is not more intriguing, I feel like being short tonight. Hope you enjoyed the pictures though. Goodnight and God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

where do you live now? I want to be friends :) Grayson is adorable!!!

October 7, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home