Pain...Its good for you right?
Yest hat is what I hear. I am a little sore today. I am in pain in places I did not even know could hurt. When I was told I would be I didn’t believe it...the fool I am. You see yesterday I went to a stroller workout class, Baby Boot Camp. The other moms told me that the day after there first time they were so sore and couldn't move. I thought how silly, being in pain just from pushing around my stroller (I do that all the time) not like this though. I did running and streatching; I used resistance bands and even my 20 lbs son. Let me just say that it kicked my butt! I really enjoyed it though. To find out more you can go to http://www.babybootcamp.com
Today was just another day around the house; fed Grayson, cleaned the kitchen, fed Grayson, vacuumed, fed Grayson, did laundry, fed Grayson...I think you get the picture. Today was suppose to be pool day with ARMC but since we tried going swimming this weekend I decided to pass. I think we are done with swimming for this year.
Tomorrows to do list:
1. Library
2. Get Graysons Birth Certificate
3. Exchange some clothes and get Grayson a larger size 12 months!
He fits in 6-9 months and 9 months but the shirts we got him for the trip are running a little small and I want them to fit through the winter, so 12 months it is.
4. Drop off a dog statue that Gray made for a friend of mine.
I’m getting a little sleepy so off to bed I go. May we all wake up to a glorious day. God Bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home