Putting it all back where it should be.
Well, let me just say that I was worried yesterday for nothing. The floor guys showed up around
Today I would like to get the house put back together and get what belongs in the kitchen out of the living room. This has inspired me to rearrange the furniture not just the kitchen and living room but also our bedroom. Some of the items I can move by myself but some will have to wait till this weekend when Gray is home to move them. I am going to start by going to the store and buying some pads for the bottom of our kitchen table so it doesn’t scratch up the floor. I also want to purchase a file system for the desk drawer. My project for the week is to better organize all our mail and paper documents (if anyone has some ideas please feel free to share them).
One of the moms in my Alamo Ranch Moms Club gave birth 5 wks early and ended up retaining placental tissue and having surgery. Later this week I am going to be taking dinner to them, I am just waiting to hear what night is best for them. I know when I was put on bed rest and then delivered Grayson 5 weeks early the biggest help was not worrying about making meals. Some of the ladies from church brought us dinner and it was a big help. (It gave Gray and I time to enjoy our new blessing.) I hope that I can return the favor to someone else.
I am always amazed by Gods love. I/We are so undeserving and yet regardless He loves us and blesses us in so many ways. Something I need to remember is that He is ALWAYS in control and that I need to let go and trust Him. Hope you too can do the same, have a blessed day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home