Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another ticket

That’s right...another ticket. As if l I wasn't having a hard enough time going to sleep last night, my husband comes home from work and tosses a piece of paper my way. The lights are off so it takes me a minute to adjust and then I see it...in red letters...TRAFFIC VIOLATION. A speeding ticket this time, he was going 60 in a 45 on the access road. This is his 3rd one in 6 months...2 he got at the same time (that officer was just mean). What will it take for my husband to slow down? Its all in the Lords hands, for all I know if he hadn’t been speeding and hadn’t gotten stopped he could have been hit by a drunk driver...Ill take a ticket over that any day...Thank you Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home