Relaxing
What a beautiful day it was today. I feel as though I accomplished a lot. Dinner for the mom in my ARMC (Alamo Ranch Moms Club) was made and delivered, though not with out its bumps along the way. When you have a 7month old nothing is done easily...I think that goes for having any small children. I made Baked Ziti, brownies, and Garlic Bread (I bought the bread). I got our desk cleaned and organized; I just have one more file to make...coupons. Is anyone one on the coupon band wagon?
Grayson and I went on a “date” tonight. It was really nice, I got to just enjoy him and watch him look and explore the outdoors. It was one of those moments when you feel such peace and comfort. We went to Chick-fil-A at La Cantara. They have a beautiful patio area full of green bushes, flowers, a stream flowing through, and music playing. I am a big fan of the out door mall because of the patio area. I had the kids 4 count nugget meal; he had green beans (he really dislikes) and Apple Strawberry Bananas. It was so relaxing to sit there eat and watch him explore all that was around us. I LOVE that my son LOVES to be outside, I am not exaggerating. I only hope he continues his enjoyment of being outside as he gets older.
Gray is off this weekend so I am hoping we get to spend some time as a family. We are going swimming tomorrow, Grayson loves to swim, and Gray has not been swimming with him yet. It is so much fun to watch him kick his legs and splash the water then laugh. Grayson is now at the age where he can where sunscreen which means we can stay out a little longer and go earlier in the day. Before I would always wait till the evening to prevent him from getting too much sun (he is his father’s son...real fair skin).
I hope everyone had a beautiful day and has a great weekend. God Bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home