Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Monday, September 22, 2008

So it starts...

Here I am blogging. This is a new adventure for me and I am not sure why I am starting or what I hope to get from it (if anything). Honestly, I don't know anything about Blogging, who will read it, how it works, the purpose, etc. So we shall see.

The week ahead I already know will be a long one. My husband Gray is a teacher and works part time at Academy. This week he closes everyday because one of the night time guys quit leaving him to pick up the slack. His week will go something like this 7am, goes to school works till 5pm, goes to the store works 6pm-11pm and gets home not till 12am...Meaning he and I really wont get to see each other.

We also are supposed to have some guys coming to fix our kitchen floor this week. They should have been here around 10 this morning it is now 10:45. I am a little worried about having men come in and out of the house while I am here alone with our 7 month old son. Gray (I think) is concerned as well.

At the moment Grayson (the 7 month old) is taking his morning nap, and will be waking up soon to eat lunch. As the days go on I will introduce myself and my family a little more but for now I need to get on with my day. Hope you have a blessed day.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

YAY BLOG!!! I love reading friend's blogs!!

September 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home