Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pictures From Washington

Here are some pictures of our trip to Washington. We had a great time and believe it or not it never rained on us. We also got to see the top of Mt. Rainer everyday. I hear that both are rear occasions. Thank you so much to Ricky and Layla for opening up there home to us. I thought this would make a great picture...it turned out pretty good.

Lets not forget the space needle.
Safeco Field and Qwest Field in the background. Homes to the Mariners and the Seahawks.


Ricky bonding with Grayson, Layla caring her flowers.

Just some flowers that can be found at Pike Place Market. If I lived in Seattle I would shop there every week. They had the most beautiful produce I have ever seen. The flowers were 5 dollars a bunch.




Does this picture need an explanation?


I love this picture of Grayson. (He is my little stud muffing). Here we are getting ready for a day hiking around Mt. Rainer.





This little guy got pretty close to us and at one point he was sitting on the handle of Graysons stroller.

All of us...Ricky, Layla, Gray, Grayson, and Me.




I also have some pictures of Grayson on the plane, and when we get them off the old computer I will upload them. He was such a good traveler, and at one point he made the day of a dad flying with his crying 5 month old. She was not happy until Grayson saw her and starting talking to her...she stopped crying, and you could see the moment of relief for her dad. I really got all worked up about flying for no reason, Grayson is just such a blessing and so calm in almost all situations. Good luck to any other moms who might be flying with there little one, just remember to breath.

Now to catch you up on the time that I was off line, not a lot has happened. Gray's car is out of commission so he has been using mine which means Grayson and I have been house bound. I am not sure when the Jeep will get fixed but the longer it goes the more I wonder if we could make it with just one car for a while and try to free up some money and pay off some bills. If anyone could give me there thoughts on how they get by with one vehicle I would appreciate it.


On to something a little happier...On Sunday Grayson started to "walk." He took dads hands and the next thing I know he was walking towards me. I am really glad that Grayson does some of the big things with Gray first...like crawling and walking. I feel bad sometimes since I stay at home with Grayson and Gray comes home and I say "Guess what Grayson did today?" It makes me feel good that Grayson does those big milestones with his dad.

I know this was a long one today but thanks for making it through. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures and thanks for looking. May God Bless you and yours.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home