Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time for Bed

There is that word again, time. Its time for bed. I'm so tired and I have done nothing all day. I did do a little cleaning, swept and mopped the kitchen, picked up the living room, (though my little one just gets everything out the minute its picked up), and did some laundry. I will say that I am starting to get a little bit of cabin fever, between Grayson being sick and having only one car I have left the house three times in two weeks...I need out!


We are suppose to keep Grayson inside till tomorrow but, he is still not 100%. I might keep him in another day. I forgot to give him his medicine before he went to bed, I hope that doesn't hurt him in the long run. Now I am afraid that Gray is getting sick...oh boy. All this right before Christmas, I pray they are both better soon. I pray that you and your family are in good health this week.


I am off to bed, I changed the sheets today and I love getting in to bed with fresh clean sheets! Goodnight and God Bless.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Praying for you Steff!! I completely understand. Last week Conlan had bronchitis.

December 22, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home