Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In need of prayer

I feel like Satan has been attacking us and its getting harder and harder to keep focused on the Lord. I've been praying for guidance and wisdom and that if we are to sell the house that we would be able to do so fast and with as little stress as possible. For the past month or so Gray and I have been talking about selling our home and buying one closer into the city. We decided to acted on the thought and I got to speak with a realtor (he goes to our church) on Monday and by the time we hung up I was feeling really good about everything. I felt a bit of relief come over me and it felt right. ...not anymore.

I spoke with the realtor this evening and it wasn't good news. If at best we could sell if for the price we paid. But he said chances are high that we would be out some money. I need to stop right here and just focus on my prayers and the Lord. I know that what happens is His plan. I really want to focus on that, its His plan, I'm finding it hard too. If any one is reading this I ask you to please pray for us, I need to feel the Lords presence. I know He is with us, I know it, so why am I doubting?

I wish you a goodnight and may God bless you as you sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home