Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Lord Answers Prayers...

It may not be the answer we want but He always answers them. We met with the realtor this week and he has advised us not to sell. We know that this is the answer from the Lord and so we will trust the Lord and not sell at this time. Even though it is what Gray and I feel like we should do, we will trust the Lord and we trust/know that He will and does provide for us.

He has provide a roof over our head, food on the table, clothes on our back, transportation, and a job. It may not be the best out there but we have it. (I need to remember that.) We are so blessed to have what we have and we are all healthy. I pray that you can be thankful for what you do have and not focus on what you do not. May you see daily the blessings you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home