Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is over and family is gone, Now back to reality. Gray and I have enjoyed his week off from school, His family came down from the DFW area and we all met up at Canyon Lake. I love when we all get together but sometimes I get a little stressed out. Grays dad bought us a keyboard for the laptop so now I have a enter button that works and I am super happy about it. Thanks Garry!
Has anyone ever had problems with there kids getting themselves to sleep? Grayson is at a stage where he "needs" me to fall asleep. I am tired and after trying everything and talking with his doctor we have decide to try "crying it out." We started it to night and as a mother it is a very excruciating pain. Luckily we have a pretty good bed time routine so I am sure that helps. I never thought I would be in a position where I would have to let my son cry it out but like most parents who are put in this situation this is something that is not planned nor hope for. I am so thankful that I have a husband who helps and supports me (though I would say this is more his idea then mine). After a good cry Grayson is now sound asleep and in his own bed, I know we still have a few nights of this ahead but I think I see a light ahead.
Ending on a good note here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving weekend. God Bless and may your night be a little more peaceful then mine.



Grayson and I taking a nap Thanksgiving day.

Graysons first mashed potatoes!
David and his two favorite aunts making smores...yummy!

1 Comments:
Unfortunately, crying it out doesn't get much easier. Jonathan had to hold me while I cried the first time. Occasionally, I still give in.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home