Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Christmas Present Came Early

Gray went out to do a few errands this morning and came home with my Christmas present. I was completely surprised, plus we spent all the Christmas money on his present (his concealed handgun license). Let me explain a little. The past month or so I have been searching Craigslist for some bar stools that I liked and reasonably priced. There are plenty out there but the ones I like are priced too high and the ones priced just right are not what I'm looking for. I finally found two yesterday that I really liked and Gray claimed he didn't so back to my search. Then in walks Gray today with two bar stools...he made. I was amazed. He is so talented and creative. We need to by some cushions for them but other then that they are perfect. I love you sweetie!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Beautiful!!

December 22, 2008 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

that is awesome! good job gray!!

December 31, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home