Everyone needs forgiveness The kindness of Saviour

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just a good day.

Today was just another day with out a car. Grayson and I hung out and played at the house all day. Just a few updates on Grayson...he learned to clap this weekend and through out the day he has been perfecting it and getting louder and louder. He is very proud of himself and just smiles his big smile. Also on Sunday he said his first word...dog! (More like "dah") Roscoe our dog walked by him and Grayson just blurted it out, followed by a smile. Yesterday Gray and I were talking about it, after I had said dog, Grayson repeated me. Today Grayson and I have been having fun by saying dog over and over and over. Roscoe would walk up to us and then Grayson would say "dah," I am just amazed. It seems that it was only yesterday he was in my belly kicking me all over the place and now he is clapping and saying dog.

I remember when I thought I would never get pregnant and was about to give up and here I am the proud mother of a beautiful, handsome, blond hair, blue eyed boy. I love being a mom!!!!

On another note we do not have to buy Gray a new suit, Thank you Lord! Gray is in a wedding this weekend and we thought his suit no longer fit him (last time he tried it on there was no way he was fitting in it (a year or two ago)). I have been pricing suits all over San Antonio and was not looking forward to the purchase. Tonight he decided to go try it on just in case and what do you know...it fits!!!! Just another way the Lord is watching out for us.

Off to bed I go, I hope you all had a wonderful day and have a good night sleep. God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home