A day for bargains
Yesterday was such a good day, despite Grayson and I having to get up early. Grayson and I shopped till we dropped (well he dropped I had to keep going).
We started at Target, I love Target. I got a beautiful dress for the wedding which I ended up getting half off and that made the dress even better. We then went on to Kohls for a shirt for Gray (no luck). Off to Old Navy where I found a pair of khakis for Gray again, half off. Next door was Ross...score...I got a shirt for Grays suit and for 10 dollars. I also bought myself a pair of sunglasses for 7 dollars. Grayson lost mine several months ago and yesterday was an extremely sunny day so I gave in. Across the parking lot was Pier One and displayed very big in the window was 75% off! I had been given a gift card for there over a year ago so I went in. I only saw maybe 35% of the store due to the lack of stroller space but I still walked out of there with some great stuff. There was 5 dollars left on the card and so the kind women gave it to me in cash which I was then able to buy Grayson and I lunch at Chick-fil-a so off we went. We went to the Chick-fil-a at the mall since it was a gorgeous day to be outside. After we got our food we sat where some birds were happily chirping and playing (Grayson was amazed by them the entire time we sat there). A friend and her 5 week old met up with us and we walked around the mall till it was time to pick up Gray from work. I ended up finding my present for the bachelorette party and it was 50% off with an additional 50% off of that. What a busy, fun filled, good day.
Wish you all a beautiful sunny day...God Bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home